Remarkable Surgeon. Remarkable Results.
When it comes to your treatment, the right surgeon makes all the difference.
Eduardo Parra-Davila, MD, FACS, FASCRS, is a colorectal, general and bariatric surgeon, board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgeons.
Dr. Parra specializes in a robotic surgical approach to the following diseases and procedures:
- Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery: Gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, Lap-BAND Management, revisions.
- Colorectal Disease: Benign / malignant treatment; anal fistula, anal fissure, hemorrhoids, anal warts, fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, colorectal polyps, colorectal cancer.
- Endometriosis: Adhesions, intestinal involvement (include multi-disciplinary team with urology and gynecology).
- General Surgery: Gallbladder surgery, cholecystitis, hiatal hernia, gastro esophageal reflux, Barrett’s esophagus, achalasia, removal of benign lesions, gastric ulcers, gastric cancer, splenectomies for benign and malignant disease, distal pancreatectomy.
- Hernias: Groin and ventral/incisional hernias, multiple recurrent hernias, abdominal wall reconstructions.
Prior to joining Tenet Florida Physician Services and the Palm Beach Digital Surgery Institute, Dr. Parra served as the Director of Minimally Invasive and Colorectal Surgery and the Director of Hernia and Abdominal Wall Reconstruction at Florida Hospital Celebration Health in Orlando, FL. Previously, he also served as the Director of the Minimally Invasive Surgery Program at a Hospital in Boca Raton and as the Chief of General Surgery at Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Miami. Dr. Parra-Davila has worked as a clinical assistant professor of surgery at the University of Central Florida, Florida State University and University of Miami.